Noah

Noah
Noah

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Updates

Noah is feeling 100% better!  He got out of the hospital however was not allowed back at daycare for a week afterward because he was so susceptible to catch something. When Noah was sick and resting, it is amazing how much he grew developmentally!  The first thing he started to do was clap!  And imitating someone else clapping!  Even when he was in the hospital he was in such a good mood, clapping and laughing, the nurses loved him!

video

He also starting rolling and rolling and rolling!  Noah is now on the move!  We put him down and look away for a minute and he is on the other side of the room!  I haven't gotten video of this yet but I'm trying!!


This little guy is in a good mood!!

Noah also recently had his first bath in a seat!  Not sure he really liked it too much and it was a bit harder on me but it was nice to try something new!  Also, the bottom of our tub is textured and the seat won't stay suctioned down so I had to have John's help putting Noah in a floating seat and latching him in.  Then the seat kept moving around when Noah would push off the sides.  So I think we will wait to graduate to this just a little longer, until he's a little more stable.



2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear Noah is feeling better and back at home!! That's exciting he learned to clap, I bet it wouldn't take him long to master high fives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Noah can clap!! I'm glad that Noah is feeling better. I hope we can see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete